Lime Crime Zodiac Glitter Review and Swatches - Part 2

I have good news and bad news tonight.

The good news is there's more glitter from the Lime Crime Zodiac collection to show!

The bad news is I still can't get this piece of glitter out of my eye. I was hoping it would make my vision change into rainbow-vision, but it hasn't. I still have hope though. Maybe it needs sunlight to really take off. Either way, it's lodged in my eye and I'm curious to see how long it takes to get out.

If you read my post on Monday, you already saw three of the Zodiac glitters and their accompanying nail art. If you haven't read the post, you should. Here you go.

I have three additional glitter paired with polishes for some loose glitter nail art. First is Aries.


I liked Aries a bit more than I did Sagittarius, because I liked the idea of a warmer pink, rather than such a neon pink. I decided to pair it with a muted color, Stranger Tides (OPI). The half-moon look with the glitter was too brilliant to pass up trying again, so I did that with more of an angled cutout. 


Next is Ophiuchus.




Silver holographic goodness. I wonder if their inspiration behind this out-there color is the fact that Ophiuchus is not typically included in anything concerning the zodiac signs. It's mysterious and unique. It's also not really related to the constellations the zodiac signs that appear in horoscopes are named for. In fact, none of them should really be called signs, since they don't related to the twelve-fold division of the ecliptic.

That's all paired with Caribbean from Savina.

Finally there's Aquarius.



What a rich glitter! I liked this color a lot more than I thought I would, and probably like this design the most after the half-moon. It also works really well with Where's My Chauffeur (Essie). It's almost like a volcanic eruption has forced the glitter out of my nails, spewing out at the tips. This is not a lava flow I would fear though, and might actually find myself drawn towards. Glitter lava flow...a drag queen's dream.

Once again, you can pick up all of these glitters, as well as the rest of the collection for $12.99, or you can buy the entire set of 13 glitters for $129.

You can do all sorts of fun nail art with loose glitter like these, and those from Monday night's Part 1.

These products were sent to me by Lime Crime. The reviews are based entirely on my experience with the products and were in no way influenced by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment